Highly efficient t-shirt dryer suitable for any medium size t-shirt printing company . Good for t-shirts, sweatshirts, working clothes, umbrellas and many more substrates.
Perfect choice if you are using DTG printers such as Ricoh, Resolute, Viper DTG, Anajet and Brother.
- Suitable for curing (plastisol inks) ranging from 200 – 600 garments per hour depending on garment size, type of print etc
- Suitable for curing air drying waterbased inks ranging from 600 garments per hour depending on garment size, type of print etc
- Suitable for curing Digital waterbased inks 100 (dark garments per hour, with heavy white) and 120 (light garments)
- Dual Hot Air recirculation modules – variable speed control
- Dual Extractors (to single 80mm outlet) – variable speed control
- Front and rear Sliders
- New Powerful DC motor (permanent magnet) with choke
- Length– Overall 3.4 metres (Inlet 70cm / Tunnel 210cm / Outlet 60cm)
- Width– Maximum 90cm / Belt Width 70cm and Heaters 51.5cm
- Electrical– 3 phase (380 volts / KW (total) 15.3 kw / Average power use per phase per hour 3.4 kw / Max power requirements per phase 24 amps (needs 32 amp three phase connect). Please note that we will configure the heating array based on your requirements and power availability – A single Phase power version is available – please note that curing performance is less than 3 Phase configuration
- Belt Speed in m/min – 0.4 to 4.2 ( can be set as per your requirements)
Please note that powdercoating scheme can change.
This product is made to order, typically with 25 working days lead time
Available for export – shipping dimensions are as follows :-
Length 2.2m x 1.0m wide x 1m High. Weight approx 275Kg.
Made in Kent, UK .