The WPS Flash Dryers have a reputation for reliability and performance, ideal for professional screen printers with manual, semi automatic and automatic carousels.
• Uses ceramic elements giving optimum evenness of heat distribution
• Constant heat units
• Ceramic elements have an expect working life of 15 – 20 years
• All steel construction is powder coated for durability
• Wire safety guard on the top
• Long wave infra red is not colour sensitive, drying all colours equally
• Easily adjusted element height – up to 117cm (46 inches) above floor level.
• Power of elements is factory adjusted to give optimum flash dry time and power economy
• 4 Wheels heavy duty
• Long mains lead for convenience (6 metre)
• Flash time for plastisol (Sericol‘Texopaque’) is 10 seconds. Flash time can be extended by increasing the clearance between elements and the platen.
Model 1 :-
• Flash Area 16 x 16”
• Single Phase Power only – 13amp plug (16 amp version) also available
• Weight 18Kg