The Panther 700L Texitunnel is based on the 700 dryer but with heating elements 50% longer making it about 60% faster than the 700 when in normal use :-
Highly efficient t-shirt dryer suitable for any medium size t-shirt printing company using plastisol and waterbased printing inks. Good for t-shirts, sweatshirts, working clothes, umbrellas and many more substrates. Ideal tunnel dryer for digital printers including popular DTG printers such as Epson, Resolute, Viper DTG, Anajet and Brother.
- Suitable for curing (plastisol inks) up to 700 garments per hour
- Suitable for curing air drying waterbased inks up to 700 garments per hour
- Suitable for curing Digitally printers waterbased inks 100 (dark garments per hour, with heavy white) and 120 (light garments)
- For heat cured water based inks 100 – 150 garments per hour
- Length – Overall 2.8 metres (Inlet 70cm / Tunnel 159cm / Outlet 51cm)
- Width – Maximum with control box on the side 97cm / maximum with control box on the top 92cm / Tunnel (outside) 77cm / Belt 70cm and Heaters 51.5cm
- Electrical – Single 32amp* or 3 phase (380 volts / KW (total) 10.2 kw / Average power use per phase per hour 2.3 kw / Max power requirements per phase 16 amps
- Please note that the single phase version is significantly less powerful than 3 Phase version, ideal for manual screen printers and DTG users
- Belt Speed in m/min – 0.4 to 4.2
Made by WPS in the UK. Available for export.